Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big Boobs Streaming Milena

and its long ... Half

Sunday last very long, the average final 38K 4: 42 if it is right or wrong I do not know, but this is what I felt to do, I started at 4:50 and then tried to go in progression, trying even the refreshments (water fountains) as in the race, the weather was perfect breeze , clear sky and warm sun, the usual path with light rail, sound meditation on the 37th spoiled by an idiot who has virtually barred the road by car, 38 ° for 4:28 a final time of 2:58:47 ... all lovers of the figures, for lovers of the race but I will speak of three wonderful hours in the company of my own past to leave sweat on the bike path fatigue and bad thoughts, holding me only the best of feelings induced by endorphins, I can not say more because, as every runner knows, what you think during the long and covered by state secrecy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment