Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bollywood Actress Showing Their Boobs

Corcagnano ... Champagne! Last


Programma del giorno: 20K corsa lenta+5K ritmo maratona, la Mezza di Corcagnano è lì sul calendario Fidal, pare messa apposta per evitarmi l'ennesimo lungo in solitaria, detto fatto: alle otto sono già sul posto, iscrizione, vestizione, accurato riscaldamento e via per i 4K aggiuntivi percorsi rigorosamente a 4'30".
Durante questi pochi chilometri penso alla gara della settimana scorsa, altra Mezza maratona, la 34a Camminata Golesana a Baganzola, terminata in 1:26 netti, anzi ad essere sinceri 1:26:00,65 migliorando di 11 secondi il fresco primato di Monza, crono ottenuti entrambi al termine delle due settimane più cariche di chilometri. Oggi invece arrivo qui relativamente leggero, le gambe sembrano andare da sole e si fa strada nella mente l'idea di accantonare la tabella e vedere un pò che succede. A spingermi in questa direzione sono anche le parole della mia "bestia nera" in campionato provinciale, battuto per la prima volta a Baganzola, durante la chiaccherata post gara, oltre The duties and sincere compliments we talked a little bit of time, projects and strategies in front of my satisfaction with the staff just got the his exact words were: "I've been through the sixteenth but you were too cool, I still had, you had to leave first, long before "
Given his experience I wanted to take our word for me also because several other people had pointed out the inconsistency between my 10k times - half, so after a thought in Venice and with a bit of recklessness I are presented on the line start singing to myself "I just want to see how it ends"
Fire, delivery style 10K bypassing all my stepping stone to the group head of one, two, three miles up rhythm but I'm not in trouble, a look at the Garmin gives me confirmation that I am traveling to the great (for my parameters) the group of my head but dissociates very slowly, for a moment I wonder when will the collapse setback but the thought of thinking about what Abdellah, focusing only on the breath, the runner who support me, now faces and performance notes, give me the confirmation that the pace is high, there are four before the impregnable behind a great void of consolation, the path winds through the countryside around Corcagnano with some slight ups and downs, a slight decline in the sixteenth, then I take the 4:08 pace I now know to succeed, the breathing is noisy but not the legs let go get the two of group I 18 ° apart, will not be able to follow them but will make more passes, the last of 20 °, a brief struggle with two rotations and then a progression of position gave me the momentum early in the inflatable where I came pretty tired, and I most certainly will not!
incredulous look on Garmin, I think of a shorter route but the press leaves no doubt of the charts, even if the path should be the shortest, most of those who preceded me last Sunday is now behind me, happiness to the stars with the knowledge that you understand only now how best to approach the half.
And after so many words, here are the facts: 20 th overall 1:23:26


0 comments:

Post a Comment