First the good news: a great day of rain and mud in the company of some of the protagonists of pain and other brave runners 4wd. Pressed by an unusually long night shift I decided to take refuge in the cozy cross Gramignazzo, not far from home, but this morning when you wake up after a "caricature" of sleep while the vision is blurred a hated face suggested timing most useful to the company, then the dawn of a rainy Sunday in February I am intent to imitate the goddess Kali between shower, making coffee and bag. Despite the scarcity of arts than the above model can accomplish everything and after a quick transfer to the car I find myself in a state of consciousness in the gym semialterata Borgotaro, skilled and enlisted. We are many, the rain and the combination of other races that apply to the provincial championship, held several regulars away, but just good, it says so right?
In the pre race between a chat and the other must suffer the inevitable teasing of those who now know, never take more seriously my grieving ads waiver of bids for work reasons.
A good shower of rain will be the way to the place the classic shot, a downhill for the country, then immediately climbs, steps and gravel between each takes his step, go up continuously, finally, I had a real withdrawal and trail for the first time I accompanied the rain, it is not but strong enough to bring out all the flavors of these colorful autumn woods and make the fund fun.
Eighteen kilometers with 800 meters of altitude, not bad, a good grind up the hill crossing then wallow in the mud, fun, a few stones then you can risk even a few slip, has been passed by some "extreme downhill", I like to watch them as they seem to fly from one point to another as if they had shoes Paperinik The only sore point of the race, a few kilometers of asphalt down, made necessary by the addition of some trees fall and further rock falls on the original location. I conclude my race more than happy to have participated but with a sore on both the performance (not so much the result but the feeling) that the knee pain that comes back to make peeps.
Lately I've been too precise in updating the blog so I failed to share the problems we had during the stages approach to the capital, long skipped or stopped beats tied more bland than a real physical decline, fear of too much stress objected to the joint moments of optimism now scaled by episodes like today I take you at the bitter decision: give up the Rome Marathon, now missing too little groped for a recovery impossible, even if there were conditions, will be back soon on the subject, now the work waiting for me.
Good racing to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment