Quanto vale una grande idea imprenditoriale? Poco, probabilmente niente o quasi…se non è accompagnata da una altrettanto grande propensione all’azione. Cheval, il portagonista del nostro post precedente e' un esempio mirabile di questa sintesi tra l'immaginare e il fare. Eppure non di rado mi capita di incontrare people who place a huge trust in their business plan in mind and see the destination point of the design business. But the idea is just a small step (the least difficult) path and the business plan is old the instant it exits the printer.
The truth is that ideas are now more than ever commodities (thus available in abundance) of little value unless they are backed by a strong attitude (this is very rare commodity) execution. I smile then faced with the attitudes of caution, reluctance, if not totally closed by potential employers worried about losing paternity of "their" idea.
I report about the concept of "idea as a multiplier proposed by a well-known character in American business during a presentation that I recently attended. In short this is the explanation:
bad idea = -1
Idea weak = 1
Good Idea
= 10 = 20 Bright Idea
No execution = $ 0 €
Performing weak = € 1000
Esecuzione buona = €100,000
Esecuzione brillante = €1000,000
Tutto il valore è nell’esecuzione. L’idea può moltiplicarlo, ma non crearlo. Ecco perché Artur Rock , uno dei più grandi Venure Capitalist viventi, è solito affermare: “ I invest in people not ideas ”
0 comments:
Post a Comment