I vincitori della StartCup di Bologna
As usual by netiquette, we shall in this capacity 2.0. First of all I want to thank Simone
Ferriani for thinking of this opportunity and wanted to involve me in person. Under dela my position as a post-doc at the Monday, November 1, 2010
Free Poptropica Accounts That Work
Farrell Center for Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation under the supervision of
Raghu Garud and through daily interaction with the center's director, Anthony Warren
, I have the opportunity to be exposed to a multitude of stimuli from both spheres of the phenomenon, the academic and professional. My intention at this as a "scout" in the USofA, will bring direct experience and information of what happens in the field of entrepreneurship in the continent (but not only) and present some results of academic research that may help to understand a phenomenon as fascinating as complex as that of entrepreneurship. See you soon and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment